Allison CarrollAssociate, Fort Worth
Allison Carroll received her Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Carroll successfully competed on four national moot court teams and was actively involved in the SMU Board of Advocates. Ms. Carroll joined Cantey Hanger after previously serving as a summer associate with the firm. She focuses her practice within the firm’s commercial litigation, administrative law, and employment sections.
Principal Practice Areas
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 2015
- Baylor University, B.A. Economics, 2012
- Investigated allegations of physician misconduct in government enforcement action against medical facility.
- Conducted investigation of allegations and interviews with pertinent witnesses and company employees related to Federal Trade Commission enforcement action.
- Represent medical professionals in investigations conducted by state and national licensing agencies.
- Assisted in representing former employee in suit alleging sex discrimination; Interviewed former co-workers of client in investigation of client’s claims.
- Advise health care facilities and medical professionals regarding compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Presented lecture on physician supervision of advanced practice providers to teaching hospital, including best practices for responding to licensing agency investigations and avoiding sanction by licensing agency.
- Prepared employee handbook and related forms for vehicle dealership; Advised dealership on best practices for avoiding employment-related claims.
- Licensed to Practice in Texas, 2015
- Admitted to U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2016
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2016
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation- Women Attorneys Section Board Member
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Vision Fort Worth- Steering Committee Member
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court-Associate
- Child Study Center of Fort Worth- Capital Campaign Committee Member