Brad D’AmicoPartner, Dallas / Fort Worth
Brad D’Amico has a transactional, litigation and regulatory practice with an emphasis on oil and gas and investment matters.
Principal Practice Areas
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1992
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., 1987
Mr. D’Amico’s matters include E&P, A&D and enforcement defense. He is a former chairman of the firm’s business and private clients section.
- State Bar of Texas, 1992 (Member, Business Law and Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Section);
- The District of Columbia Bar, 1993 (Member, Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section; S.E.C. Enforcement Committee)
- Admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas, District of Columbia and District of Maryland
- American (Member, Business Law Section; Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee) and Dallas (Member, Securities Section) Bar Associations
- ADAM Energy Forum
- Institute for Energy Law
Brad D’Amico to Speak to the North Texas Chapter of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants on Thursday, February 16, 2012 (2012-01-18)