Bryan S. DavidPartner, Dallas
• Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2001), magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Texas Bank Lawyer, Editorial Board Member
- Phi Delta Phi
• Oklahoma State University (B.S., 1996), Major in Aviation Science
Mr. David is a trial lawyer whose practice has included a variety of cases throughout the United States and across the globe, including Asia, South America, Mexico, Canada, and Europe. His practice focuses on commercial litigation and tort lawsuits involving civilian and military aircraft accidents, government contracts, aircraft maintenance, aircraft transactions, indemnity actions, products liability, mass torts, and multi-district litigation.
Mr. David’s practice includes both plaintiff and defense work in court and in arbitration. Mr. David’s practice also includes appellate work at all levels through the United States Supreme Court. Mr. David is certified as a Commercial Pilot for Single and Multi-Engine Land Aircraft. He also has an Instrument Rating for Single and Multi-Engine Land Aircraft, and he is a Certified Flight Instructor for Single Engine Land Aircraft. He has also had aerobatics training and emergency maneuvers training. Mr. David is a past President of the Flying Aggies flight club and past member of the Oklahoma State University competitive flight team.
• Supreme Court of Texas
• All Courts of the State of Texas
• United States Supreme Court
• United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
• United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
• United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
• United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers-Rising Stars Edition, a Thomson Reuters rating service, multiple times, including 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014.
- Bryan David Pens an Article – “FAA Mandates Registration for Recreational Drones”
- Bryan David Pens an Article “Want to be a drone vigilante? Better check your state’s drone laws first”
- Cantey Hanger is pleased to have 9 lawyers named “Rising Stars” in Super Lawyers Magazine, a Thomson Reuters service
- Cantey Hanger Announces “14 New Lawyers” in Texas Lawyer Magazine
- Co-presenter of Drones: A Crash Course, International Association of Defense Counsel Webinar, August 26, 2015