Christopher joined Cantey Hanger in September 2014 after graduating from Texas A&M University School of Law and serving 6 years on the Bedford City Council. His primary practice area is litigation. He is married to his beautiful wife, Magen.
- State Bar of Texas
- City Councilmember, City of Bedford, 2008 – 2014
- Member, City of Bedford Audit Committee, 2012 –2013
- Member, Northeast Leadership Forum, March 2009 – Present
- President, City of Bedford Street Improvement Economic Development Corporation, 2008 –2014
- Member, Bedford Charter Review Commission, Bedford, TX, 2007 –2008
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- “Liability Is Blowin’ in the Wind . . . or Is It?”
- Fort Worth Court of Appeals Affirms Trial Court’s Judgment in Condemnation Case in Favor of Cantey Hanger Client
- Cantey Hanger LLP Aids in Big Win for Construction Industry
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?
- “Liability Is Blowin’ in the Wind . . . or Is It?”, Texas Bar Journal, December 2017.
- Ralph Duggins Presents Supremacy Clause Argument to the Supreme Court of Texas on Behalf of Sabre November 2, 2018
- Immigration News and Updates October 29, 2018
- Julie Sherman featured in State Bar Pro Bono Spotlight October 23, 2018
- Cantey Hanger Attorneys Secure Reversal in Appellate Court October 12, 2018
- For-Profit Corporation vs. Nonprofit Corporation vs. Social Purpose Corporation vs. Public Benefit Corporation October 1, 2018