Christopher joined Cantey Hanger in September 2014 after graduating from Texas A&M University School of Law and serving 6 years on the Bedford City Council. His primary practice area is litigation. He is married to his beautiful wife, Magen.
- State Bar of Texas
- City Councilmember, City of Bedford, 2008 – 2014
- Member, City of Bedford Audit Committee, 2012 –2013
- Member, Northeast Leadership Forum, March 2009 – Present
- President, City of Bedford Street Improvement Economic Development Corporation, 2008 –2014
- Member, Bedford Charter Review Commission, Bedford, TX, 2007 –2008
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- “Liability Is Blowin’ in the Wind . . . or Is It?”
- Fort Worth Court of Appeals Affirms Trial Court’s Judgment in Condemnation Case in Favor of Cantey Hanger Client
- Cantey Hanger LLP Aids in Big Win for Construction Industry
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?
- “Liability Is Blowin’ in the Wind . . . or Is It?”, Texas Bar Journal, December 2017.
- Attorneys Littman, Hancock Join Cantey Hanger LLP September 25, 2018
- What is a reasonable buyout? Update on physician non-compete agreements in Texas September 17, 2018
- Who the Heck Signs Our Stock Certificates? September 11, 2018
- 15 Cantey Hanger attorneys named Super Lawyers September 10, 2018
- Fort Worth appoints Sports Authority board August 27, 2018