David Denny has represented clients in complex litigation cases involving multi-district-products liability claims, e-commerce copyright claims, and general negligence claims.
Mr. Denny is a trial lawyer who has handled a broad spectrum of matters from inception through the appellate process in a variety of jurisdictions.
Representative matters include:
- Sued a foreign-government-owned repair station on behalf of an air carrier related to the improper repair of in the turbine section of a jet engine;
- Defended e-commerce copyright when the alleged violations were captured on videotape;
- Handled an aircraft broker’s suit against an institutional lender related to oppressive conduct for the broker’s floor-plan agreement with the lender;
- Took over representation of a Software and Information Industry Association audit, creating an additional six-figures of savings for the client;
- Represented spouse in domestic litigation, successfully challenging a settlement agreement and obtaining more favorable disposition;
- Obtained injunction for aviation manufacturer in trade secret case against Parts Manufacturer Approval holder attempting to bring knock-off parts to market;
- Obtained directed verdict for aviation manufacturer sued by contract worker for copyright claims related to software allegedly created by contract worker;
- Defended aviation manufacturer against fraud and products-liability claims arising out of a series of aircraft purchases;
- Obtained take-nothing judgment in favor of ERISA plan and six-figure judgment in favor of ERISA plan on counterclaim when sued by a claimant alleging underpayment;
- Upheld dismissal on appeal in favor of flight training facility against sexual harassment claims;