Dean TetirickCounsel, Fort Worth
Dean Tetirick came to Cantey Hanger in 1984, immediately following graduation from the University of Texas School of Law. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Tetirick practiced for several years with the tax and audit groups of a major international accounting firm. He was licensed as a CPA in Texas in 1981.
Principal Practice Areas
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 1979 B.B.A.
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1984 J.D.
Mr. Tetirick’s legal practice is centered in: private and public securities offerings; business acquisitions and dispositions; entity selection and formation; and software licensing. Mr. Tetirick also has expertise in creation and operation of stock incentive compensation plans for employees.
- Redomestication of publicly held corporation from British Columbia, Canada to Delaware
- $70,000,000 acquisition of equity securities of privately held radio broadcast company
- Licensed to practice law in Texas in 1984
- State Bar of Texas – Business Law Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Section of Business Law
- “Super Lawyer – Securities & Corporate Finance” by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service, 2004 – 2005
- Attorney of Excellence, Fort Worth Business Press – Securities Law, 2003 – 2004
- Forum Fort Worth, 1987 – Present
- Past Chairman, Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail, Inc.
- Past Chairman, Advisory Board, The Entrepreneurship Institute of Tarrant County
- Director, Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981