Keegan obtained her J.D. from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she was elected president of her graduating class. She represents corporate and individual clients in both state and federal litigation proceedings and has first chair jury trial experience. Keegan handles a wide variety of disputes, but focuses her practice on healthcare, commercial, and transportation litigation.
- Obtained directed verdict in favor of corporate defendant.
- Drafted, argued, and won three traditional summary judgment motions dismissing declaratory actions, bystander claims, and personal injury claims.
- Assisted in negotiating favorable settlement of contractual dispute with hospital and healthcare group on behalf of physician.
- Persuaded three personal injury plaintiffs to nonsuit or dismiss claims.
- Mediated and settled subrogation matter on behalf of insurance company for approximately fifteen percent of subrogee’s original demand.