Kirk ManningOf Counsel, Fort Worth
Mr. Manning is a member of the Taxation, Trust and Estates and Small Business Organizations Group. His practice is centered in the formation, organization and reorganization of business entities, the purchase and sale of business entities, real estate investment and development, income tax planning for individuals, corporations and partnerships, and representation in tax disputes. He additionally practices in the areas of health law and probate and estate planning.
Principal Practice Areas
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, 1973 LL.M.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX, 1971 J.D.
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA, 1968 B.A.
- Oil & Gas Field Services; Nonresidential Building Construction; Pharmaceutical Drugs; Manufactured Commercial Plastic Products; Real Estate Operators & Lessors; Health & Allied Services
- Accurate Medical Equipment & Supply
- Fort Worth Brain & Spine Institute
- The Gearhart Companies
- Kimbell, Inc
- J.C. Pace, Ltd.
- Miles Production Company
- Thermacor Process, L.P.
- The Miles Foundation
- Sale of mail order pharmacy
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 1972
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1976
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, 1976
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1975
- Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court, 1975
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court, 1975
- First United Methodist Church, Former Member of Board of Stewards
- Past President, United Cerebral Palsy of Tarrant County, Texas
- U.S. Army, 1968 – 1974 1st Lieutenant