Ross VitekPartner, Fort Worth
Ross Vitek represents the firm's construction and real estate industry clients on a wide range of issues, including preparing and negotiating construction contracts, perfecting mechanic's liens and bond claims and litigating construction disputes. Ross represents parties in all areas of the construction industry including design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and owners with an awareness of the industry's business and legal concerns.
Principal Practice Areas
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (Texas A&M University School of Law) (J.D., 2003)
- Texas Christian University (B.B.A. Finance, 2000)
- Experienced in handling transactions for the mining and construction materials industries, including negotiating and drafting land and mineral leases and supply agreements.
- Experienced in drafting, negotiating and analyzing construction documents for owners, contractors and design professionals on commercial construction projects, including industrial, energy, office, retail and multi-family residential projects.
- Represents local, regional and national construction companies in resolving construction claims, including performance and payment issues, defaults, delays and other disputes through mediation, arbitration and federal and state courts.
- Represents construction claimants on perfection and enforcement of mechanic’s liens and bond claims for state and federal projects.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 2003
- State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Honorable Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court – Associate Member – 2004-2006
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- University Christian Church
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Texas Magazine (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star”, a Thomson Reuters rating service, (2012)
- AV Preeminent peer-review rating on Martindale.