Sid LangePartner, Fort Worth
Sid Lange is a West Texas native who moved to Fort Worth from a civil law firm in Dallas to join forces with Cantey Hanger in 2000. Mr. Lange's primary area of focus is litigation. Mr. Lange routinely works with businesses and individuals in matters involving commercial litigation, officer's and director's liability, bankruptcy and bankruptcy related litigation, and construction litigation.
Principal Practice Areas
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, TX 1997
- B.B.A., Finance, Texas Tech University, 1994
Honors: magna cum laude
Mr. Lange’s primary area of focus is litigation. Mr. Lange routinely works with businesses and individuals in matters involving commercial litigation, officer’s and director’s liability, bankruptcy and bankruptcy related litigation, and construction litigation. He has also handled a broad variety of cases involving medical malpractice defense, and general insurance defense.
Mr. Lange also assists clients with OSHA investigations and defense of OSHA citations and penalties. Mr. Lange also handles toxic tort/mass tort cases. He maintains a large docket of asbestos cases, and has represented pharmacies and physicians in drug litigation. Mr. Lange has also represented businesses and individuals in premises and product liability cases. Mr. Lange also represents families and individuals in probate, trust and estate litigation.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 1997
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (Director 2010 – Present) (Young Lawyers Committee 2001-2004)
- Board of Directors of Communities in Schools of Tarrant County (2000 – 2007)
- Board of Directors of Communities in Schools Foundation (2008 – Present)
Author and Speaker “Bankruptcy Litigation: An Adjunct to Your Expanding Commercial Litigation Practice.” TADC Summer Meeting, 2007.