Stephanie L. MillettPartner, Dallas
• South Texas College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Research and Writing II
- Dean’s List
- Phi Delta Phi
• Texas Christian University (B.S., 1992) Major in Political Science and Psychology
Millett’s aviation practice includes defense of personal injury and wrongful death claims made against owners, operators and lessors of general and commercial aviation aircraft, including manufacturers’ products liability claims involving both airplanes and helicopters. Millett’s practice also includes the handling of estate planning, wills and probate. In furtherance of the representation of the firm’s aviation clients, Stephanie L. Millett has taken general aviation pilot ground school, flown simulator aircraft and attended client based aircraft and product schools.
• State Bar of Texas
• Supreme Court of Texas
• All Courts of the State of Texas
• United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
• United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
• Volunteer for the Mansfield Youth Baseball Association (MYBA) where her son plays baseball.
• Member of Walnut Creek Country Club, Mansfield, Texas
• Alumni Member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority