- First-chair trial and appellate attorney for a global hotel company in an employment discrimination case where a terminated employee (represented by a government agency) alleged her termination was because of her pregnancy. After a decision in favor of the hotel, the employee appealed the decision and it was upheld on appeal, the employee taking nothing.
- First-chair counsel to a CEO and shareholder of a closely-held firm in severance negotiations that resulted in litigation. Because of the shareholder’s positions in litigation, a settlement resulted wherein the company agreed to all of the shareholder’s demands and paid the shareholder’s attorney’s fees in full.
- First-chair counsel to members of a limited liability company in fraud claims against a third member. Obtained a settlement on all of the clients’ claims that compensated them for their losses and paid their attorney’s fees in full.
- First-chair counsel to a lender in an action to pierce the corporate veil and collect on a promissory note. Obtained a favorable settlement that recovered the lender’s funds with interest.
- Secured several dismissals on behalf of health care providers in health care liability claims.
- Pre-litigation representation of a medical practice facing several claims of sexual harassment caused by an employee’s behavior. Negotiated each claim to result in settlements favorable to the medical practice that avoided litigation entirely.