Value of the property is usually the paramount issue in a condemnation case. Two recurrent factors which often influence land values are highest and best use and size of a parcel. Property utilized for commercial pad sites in a developed subdivision is likely to have a higher value per square foot than raw land put … Read More
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?
- Review Commission Vacates OSHA Housekeeping Citation Arising From Fatal Accident