A bill that would have drastically changed condemnation law in Texas, failed to become law as the 84th Texas Legislature came to a close on June 1, 2015. Senate Bill 474 was passed by the Senate by a 25-6 vote, but the House of Representatives failed to take any action, and the bill died … Read More
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?