So you just learned that a federal court in Texas has entered a default judgment against your company. As a result, your company is now liable to the plaintiff for thousands of dollars even though the plaintiff’s claims against your company are weak. You didn’t even know a lawsuit had been filed. What do you do? … Read More
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?