On April 27, 2015, the Occupational Safety & Health Review Commission issued a decision vacating an OSHA Citation issued against Brand Energy Solutions, LLC in Secretary of Labor v. Brand Energy Solutions, LLC, OSHRC Docket No. 09-1048, which can be found at http://www.oshrc.gov/decisions/html_2015/09-1048.htm. The Citation was issued as a result of an OSHA investigation conducted … Read More
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?