Frequently Asked Questions. Texas is one of the few states which has not adopted the Uniform Interstate Depositions and Discovery Act. As such, out-of-state parties who wish to seek discovery from Texas individuals or entities must comply with a confusing set of rules found in the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure. An important part of … Read More
- ARE LOST PROFITS FOR OBSTRUCTION OF ACCESS LOST IN TEXAS CONDEMNATION?
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown