When most people think of patents, they think of what is technically known as a “utility patent.” This is the protection granted to inventions. But there is another form of patent that is granted exclusively to protect the original ornamentation of industrial designs. These “design patents” protect the appearance of the non-functional aspects of a … Read More
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?