We often collaborate on trial teams with lawyers from around the country. Here are some of the questions we are routinely asked as we move through the life-cycle of a lawsuit. Obviously, there are unique features to every case, or particular local rules, which may result in a different answer than is given here. However, … Read More
- Securing Discovery from a Texas Non-Party
- “Something Much Simpler” in Texas Condemnation – The Separate Economic Unit
- Challenging A Default Judgment In A Texas Federal Court
- The Crazy Quilt of Drone Laws and the Impending Constitutional Showdown
- Attorney’s Fees in Eminent Domain Cases: Would a Failed Bill have Leveled the Playing Field?