Twelve Cantey Hanger attorneys have been named Texas Super Lawyers for 2017 by Texas Monthly magazine.
The entire list is in a special September/October issue of the magazine. “Attorneys are selected after a statewide nomination process, review of resumes, peer evaluation by practice area and independent research,” according to the publication. Five percent of the state’s attorneys make the list.
The Cantey Hanger attorneys and the practice areas for which they were recognized:
• Ralph H. Duggins – Business Litigation
• David Fielding — Employment and Labor
• Allan Howeth – Estate Planning & Probate
• Noel C. Ice II –Estate Planning & Probate
• S.G. (John) Johndroe III – Eminent Domain
• Jeff Kinsel – Civil Litigation – Defense
• Stephen A. Madsen – General Litigation
• Jordan M. Parker –Medical Malpractice – Defense
• Pollard T. Rogers – Real Estate
• Stephen L. Tatum – Appellate
• David J. Tracy – Estate Planning & Probate
• Carol J. Traylor – Medical Malpractice – Defense