Trusts & Estates
Business owners, entrepreneurs and executives each need sound legal strategies to protect their assets and plan for their family’s future.
Every client is unique and their legal documents should reflect their individual needs. Yet each has the same ultimate goal – to develop the best possible plan for protecting their family today and in the future. At Cantey Hanger, we provide a custom product for each and every client, tailoring our services to fit our clients’ unique personal and business situations.
The attorneys within Cantey Hanger’s Estate Planning & Probate practice are seasoned professionals with proven legal skills, complemented by their business and financial backgrounds. Our attorneys have a wealth of experience and a diversity of backgrounds to draw upon, including roles within international accounting firms, federal tax courts, universities and Fortune 100 companies. As a team, we have the ability to structure and implement a variety of wealth formation and protection transactions and devices, as well as to effectively facilitate dispute resolution.
Cantey Hanger attorneys are experienced in a wide variety of estate planning and probate matters including:
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Organizations
- Employee Benefit Planning and Design
- ERISA Reporting and Compliance
- Federal Tax Controversies
- International Trusts
- Pre and Post Marital Planning
- Probate and Probate Litigation
- Taxation (Individuals and Businesses)
- Wills (Simple and Complex Estates)
Our attorneys counsel and appear in court on behalf of an array of clients, from high-wealth, multi-generational families to individual entrepreneurs. We are experienced in guiding clients throughout the entire wealth continuum, from the “shoestring” start-up and organization phase through significant wealth creating exit strategies. Cantey Hanger works with clients to proactively identify potential areas of risk or controversy, and to develop the most effective solutions for addressing their individual circumstances and reaching their goal.
Trusts & Estates Lawyers
- 360 West Magazine, July Edition, Names 14 Cantey Hanger Lawyers as Top Attorneys for 2017
- Appleman elected Managing Partner at Cantey Hanger
- 9 Cantey Hanger Attorneys Named Best Lawyers
- 7 Cantey Hanger Attorneys Named Best Lawyers
- Cantey Hanger Partner Michael Appleman is Elected to the Board of The Community Foundation of North Texas