Mr. Parrish, the partner-in-charge of the Dallas office, has extensive trial, litigation and arbitration experience representing a wide variety of clients, both foreign and domestic, in diverse areas of the law.
- Take Nothing Judgment on behalf of Lloyd’s broker in suit alleging damages in excess of $20 million affirmed by Court of Appeals for the Fifth District of Texas at Dallas. Insurance Alliance v. Lake Texoma Highport, LLC and Bowood Partners, Limited, 452 S.W.3d 57.
- Obtained Directed Verdict in products liability suit against manufacturer.
- Lead counsel in Federal Court in products liability case involving four fatality fire. Case settled after three days of trial.
- Lead counsel in numerous cases on behalf of overseas insurance brokers.
- Lead counsel in shareholder derivative suit on behalf of foreign shareholders in U.S. litigation. Lead counsel on behalf of lender in breach of contract case where $1.9 million settlement achieved.
- Obtained Judgment N.O.V. in suit awarding damages against real estate professional.
- Successfully pursued multiple cases involving unfair competition claims, achieving equitable and legal relief for clients harmed by theft of trade secrets, breach of nondisclosure agreements, and breach of covenants not-to-compete.