Ms. Walls is considered a leader in the area of environmental law in north Texas. Her track record in defending clients from EPA and TCEQ enforcement proceedings is exceptional. She is a founder and former Chairman of the Environmental Law Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association. She has served multiple times as Chair of the Environmental and Safety Committee of the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce and on its Board of Directors. Ms. Walls has extensive contacts within federal, state, and local environmental agencies.
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- B.A., Emory College
Honors: First in Class
Phi Beta Kappa
Ms. Walls has represented a wide variety of clients in the manufacturing, chemical, food and beverage, and aerospace industries, along with clients in the real estate, oil and gas, agricultural, electric transmission, and transportation sectors.
- CERCLA and other environmental litigation.
- Administrative hearings before state, federal, and local environmental agencies.
- Representation of clients in environmental enforcement, permitting, remediation, and rule-making proceedings.
- Sales, purchases, and leasing of contaminated properties.
- Siting, expansion, and relocation of facilities.
- Brownfield issues, including successful completion of the Texas Innocent Owner/Operator Program, Voluntary Cleanup Program, and Municipal Settings Designations.
- Water rights controversies, storm water, wastewater, and groundwater.
- Endangered Species Act Issues
- Internal investigations of alleged ethics violations, inflated earnings, kickbacks, environmental crimes, and other malfeasance.
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Licensed to practice in Texas
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
Get In Touch
Fort Worth, Texas 76102