FORT WORTH, TX – Eleven Cantey Hanger LLP attorneys have been named Texas Super Lawyers for 2021 by Texas Monthly magazine. The entire list is in a special October issue of the magazine.
“Attorneys are selected after a statewide nomination process, review of resumes, peer evaluation by practice area and independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to the publication. Five percent of the state’s attorneys make the list.
The Cantey Hanger attorneys and the practice areas for which they were recognized:
* Robert E. Aldrich, Jr. – General Litigation
* Mary Hazlewood Barkley – Eminent Domain
* Ralph H. Duggins – Business Litigation
* Scott Fredricks – Intellectual Property Litigation
* Allan Howeth – Estate & Probate
* Brian Newby – Administrative Law
* Jordan M. Parker – Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice-Defense
*Daena Ramsey – Civil Litigation-Defense
* Charles H. Smith – Aviation and Aerospace
* Stephen L. Tatum – Appellate
* Philip A. Vickers – Business Litigation