FORT WORTH, TX – Ten Cantey Hanger LLP attorneys have been named Texas Super Lawyers for 2020 by Texas Monthly magazine. The entire list is in a special October issue of the magazine.
“Attorneys are selected after a statewide nomination process, review of resumes, peer evaluation by practice area and independent research,” according to the publication. Five percent of the state’s attorneys make the list.
The Cantey Hanger attorneys and the practice areas for which they were recognized:
- Robert E. Aldrich, Jr. – General Litigation
- Mary Hazlewood Barkley – Eminent Domain
- Ralph H. Duggins – Business Litigation
- Allan Howeth – Estate Planning & Probate
- S.G. (John) Johndroe, III – Eminent Domain
- Jordan M. Parker – Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice-Defense
- John S. Polzer – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Charles H. Smith – Aviation and Aerospace
- Stephen L. Tatum – Appellate
- Philip A. Vickers – Business Litigation