Bradley PoulosPartner, Fort Worth
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
Juris Doctorate, November 1978
Class Rank: Top 15%
Associate Editor, Baylor Law Review 1977-1978.
Moot Court, Order of Barristers.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas
B.A. in Political Science, 1976.
Dean’s List, Fall 1975 and Spring 1976.
- Defended numerous insurance companies and their insureds in cases arising out of motor vehicle accidents.
- Defended numerous insurance companies in cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage.
- Defended numerous insurance companies in cases involving allegations of bad faith and other extra-contractual claims.
- Defended grocery stores and other premises owners and occupiers in slip and fall cases and sexual assault cases.
- Defended manufacturers in complex products liability cases.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 1979
- Licensed to practice in Arkansas, 1979
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Member America Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA)
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas – May 1979
- Admitted to Practice in the State of Arkansas – August 1979
- Admitted to the United States District Court: Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas, and Western District of Arkansas
- Member of Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member of Tarrant County Bar Association