Robert Aldrich Jr. one of 679 attorneys to make it all 20 years
FORT WORTH, TX – Nine Cantey Hanger LLP attorneys have been named Texas Super Lawyers for 2023 by Texas Monthly magazine. The entire list is in a special October issue of the magazine.
Partner Robert Aldrich Jr.’s selection is a milestone. He has been recognized for the 20th time, every year there has been an award.
There were 93,821 attorneys registered with the Texas State Bar and eligible for Super Lawyers 2023. Just 679 attorneys have been selected to Super Lawyers all 20 years, a highly elite 0.7 percent of attorneys in the state.
Aldrich has tried many types of cases, including those involving death, serious bodily injury, commercial fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, real estate disputes and condemnation matters. Almost exclusively, he has represented plaintiffs. He also represents individuals who find themselves in need of a divorce – normally cases involving substantial marital estates.
“Attorneys are selected after a statewide nomination process, review of resumes, peer evaluation by practice area and independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to the publication. Five percent of the state’s attorneys make the list.
The nine and their category of recognition:
- Robert Aldrich, Jr., General Litigation
- Mary Hazelwood Barkley, Eminent Domain
- Ralph H. Duggins, Business Litigation
- Scott Fredricks, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Allan Howeth, Estate & Probate
- Brian C. Newby, Administrative Law
- Jordan M. Parker, PI Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Stephen L. Tatum, Appellate
- Philip A. Vickers, Business Litigation