Mr. Colpoys has over thirty-eight (38) years experience as a civil trial lawyer with a primary emphasis in professional, transportation, aviation and general liability defense.
- Baylor University School of Law Juris Doctor, 1978
- Texas A&M University, 1973-1976
His experience has included the trial of aviation, transportation, product liability, and insurance coverage disputes. These representations have included major airframe manufacturers, motor freight carriers, fixed-based operators, property owners, property management companies, airlines, attorneys and dentists as well as insurers.
- Johnston V. United States Of America, Et Al, 546 F. Supp. 879 (1982), 568 F. Supp. 351 (1983), 597 F. Supp. 374 (1984)
- Cessna Aircraft Company V. Hotton Aviation Co., Inc., 620 S.W.2d 233, Tex. App.–Eastland 1981 (Writ Ref’d N.R.E.)
- Gonzales V. Mission American Ins. Co., 795 S.W.2d 734 (Tex. 1990).
- •General Motors Corporation And Rawson-Koenig, Inc. V. Hudiburg Chevrolet, Inc. And Hudiburg Chevrolet Holding, Inc., 199 S. W. 3d No. 2 249, (Tex. 2006)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- State Bar of Texas
- The Supreme Court of United States
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- All United States District Courts in Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Get In Touch
Dallas, Texas 75205