- Fort Worth
Bradley C. Poulos has represented clients in complex personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents and premises accidents since joining Cantey Hanger in 1985. He is licensed to practice law in Texas and Arkansas.
Principal Practice Areas
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
- Defended numerous insurance companies and their insureds in cases arising out of motor vehicle accidents.
- Defended numerous insurance companies in cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage.
- Defended numerous insurance companies in cases involving allegations of bad faith and other extra-contractual claims.
- Defended grocery stores and other premises owners and occupiers in slip and fall cases and sexual assault cases.
- Defended manufacturers in complex products liability cases.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 1979
- Licensed to practice in Arkansas, 1979
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Member America Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA)
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas – May 1979
- Admitted to Practice in the State of Arkansas – August 1979
- Admitted to the United States District Court: Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas, and Western District of Arkansas
- Member of Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member of Tarrant County Bar Association
- Recognized in Fort Worth Inc. Magazine for being a “Top Attorney” for 2018
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
Juris Doctorate, November 1978
Class Rank: Top 15%
Associate Editor, Baylor Law Review 1977-1978.
Moot Court, Order of Barristers.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas
B.A. in Political Science, 1976.
Dean’s List, Fall 1975 and Spring 1976.