Tawanna Lynn Cesare began her legal career as an associate with Cantey Hanger from 2003-2007, following a summer clerkship. During that time, she focused on business and commercial litigation matters, including banking, construction, trademark infringement, insurance and personal injury defense. Drawing on her litigation skills, Ms. Cesare developed a successful family practice in the years prior to returning to Cantey Hanger.
- Texas Wesleyan School of Law, J.D. 2003 “Outstanding Student of the Year” Maclean & Boulware scholarship, 2003
- Northwood University, B.B.A. 2000, summa cum laude
Ms. Cesare has extensive experience in Family Law and commercial litigation. The past eight years she has focused primarily on family law matters, including complex divorce and property settlement, representation of high net worth individuals, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic and international child custody matters, terminations and adoptions, paternity establishment, child support, grandparents’ rights, modifications and collaborative law. Ms. Cesare also has a significant business litigation practice.
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Licensed to practice law in Texas in 2003
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
Get In Touch
600 W. 6th St., Suite 300
Fort Worth, Texas 76102