- Amicus Brief for Baptist General Convention in First Baptist Church of San Antonio vs. Bexar County Appraisal Review Board, 833 S.W.2d 108 (Tex. 1992)
- Draper v. KK Ford, 2006 U.S. App. LEXIS 21464 (5th Cir. 2006)
Successfully defended employee’s claim for discrimination claiming wrongful termination under the disabilities law.
- Lizette Leyva v. Ranchers & Farmers Mutual Inc. Co (2018)
Successfully defended fraudulent theft claim.
- Blessing Solomon v. Assurant, Inc., Ranchers & Farmers Mutual Ins. Co, Cause no 2013-59493; (2015)
Successfully defended first party claim for fire damage with defense of fraud.
- Deemer v. Bontz, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 79253 (N.D. Tex. 2007)
Successfully challenged personal jurisdiction in case involving Nebraska airplane repair company and its president.
- Stone v. CAC Vi, LP, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 67042 (N.D. Tex. 2006)
Successfully obtained summary judgment for apartment complex in wrongful death claim concerning negligent security.
- Draper v. KK Ford, L.P., 2005 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 16979 (N.D. Tex. 2005)
Successfully defended summary judgment for employer on FMLA claim.
- Buenrostro v. Flight Safety Int’l, Inc., 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 13871 (W.D. Tex. 2001)
Obtained summary judgment that was affirmed on appeal for employer on sexual harassment claim.
- Ranchers & Farmers Mutual Ins. Co. v. Stahlecker, 2010 Tex. App. LEXIS 8797 (Tex. App.—Beaumont 2010, no writ)
Successfully defended challenge to arbitration agreement.
- Central Freight Lines, Inc. v. Smith, No. CC-07-16351-D County Court at Law No. 4, Dallas County, Texas
Obtained favorable jury verdict in age discrimination case.
- Diaz v. DTC West Tidwell Corp., 2009 Tex. App. LEXIS 7845 (Tex. App.—Houston [14th Dist.] 2009, no writ)
Successful defended property owner on wrongful death claim for the criminal conduct of third parties.
- Bobora v. Unitrin Insurance Services., 255 S.W.3d 331 (Tex. App.—Dallas 2008, no writ)
Won jury verdict for indemnity company in breach of guaranty case and affirmed on appeal.
- In Re: Delta Lloyds Insurance Co. of Houston, Texas 339 S.W.3d 384 (Multidistrict Litigation Panel of Texas 2008)
Successfully obtained transfer of venue of Hurricane Rita cases to MDL court.
- Decrescentis v. Metro Basements & Waterproofing, 2004 Tex. App. LEXIS 10904 (Tex. App.-Fort Worth 2004)
Won summary judgment for target defendant in construction defect case.
- Wellington Insurance Company v. Standard Guaranty Insurance Company.
Successfully obtained arbitration verdict of reimbursement for carrier on coverage issues.
- Cervantes v. Home State & County Mutual.
Successfully defended carrier in first party bad faith arbitration.
- Hilton v. Central Freight,
Successfully obtained plaintiff’s verdict in age discrimination suit.