Mr. Looney comes to Cantey Hanger with experience in various practice areas including commercial litigation and business transactions. He has significant experience guiding business clients through a variety of legal issues.
- Negotiated, drafted, reviewed and advised on various
commercial contracts between businesses including NDA
agreements, contracts for the sale of goods, software
development and service contracts.
- Drafted internal agreements for clients including non- solicitation and non-competition agreements, employee confidentiality agreements, and independent contractor
- Advised clients on human resources and employment law concerns.
- Consulted with clients on corporate formation, governance, restructuring and exit strategies.
- Participated in all aspects of litigation and alternative
dispute resolution, managing case files from the inception
of litigation through settlement or trial.