- Fort Worth
Mr. Looney comes to Cantey Hanger with experience in various practice areas including commercial litigation and business transactions. He has significant experience guiding business clients through a variety of legal issues.
Principal Practice Areas
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
- Negotiated, drafted, reviewed and advised on various
commercial contracts between businesses including NDA
agreements, contracts for the sale of goods, software
development and service contracts.
- Drafted internal agreements for clients including non- solicitation and non-competition agreements, employee confidentiality agreements, and independent contractor
- Advised clients on human resources and employment law concerns.
- Consulted with clients on corporate formation, governance, restructuring and exit strategies.
- Participated in all aspects of litigation and alternative
dispute resolution, managing case files from the inception
of litigation through settlement or trial.
- State Bar of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- United Community Centers, Board Member and Golf Committee Chair
- Lost Creek Neighborhood Association, Former Treasurer
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Austin College, B.A., 2002, cum laude